Multi Millet Flakes
- Regular price
- Rs. 149.00
- Sale price
- Rs. 149.00
Multi Millet flakes consisting of Ragi, Bajra, Sorghum and foxtail are ‘climate-smart’ grains which are rich in a wide variety of micro-nutrient. Millets have a naturally high satiety index and low Glycemic Index. These ancient grains are a rich source of fibre and bioavailable protein.
Millets (Foxtail,Ragi,Jowar,Bajra), Cereals (Wheat, Rice, Maize), Oats, sugar,salt & Natural Anti oxidant (INS307b & INS 392)
High in Protein
Low in sodium
High in dietary fibre
DIY Power Meal
MULTIMILLET FLAKES BHEL
Multimillet flakes - 1 cup
Peanuts roasted and skinned - 3 tbsp
Salt to taste
Chat masala - 1tsp
Potato boiled and sliced -2 tbsp
Boiled Corn – ¼ cup
Tomato seeded and sliced - 11/2 tbsp
Onion chopped - 2 tbsp
Pomegranate kernels -1/4 cup
Chopped coriander - 1 tbsp
Lemon juice - 1 tsp
1) Shallow fry chopped nuts until golden brown in a non-stick wok with 1 tbsp ghee.
2) Roast the Ragi Millet flakes on a medium flame for 1 minute or so.
3) Add 1½ cup boiled milk to the roasted flakes and cook for 3-4 minutes on a low to medium flame.
4) Keep stirring to ensure the pudding does not stick to the bottom.
5) Add sugar followed by the raisins and fried nuts at this stage and give a quick stir and cook until the sugar dissolves.
6) Flavour the Kheer with cardamom powder and stir well.