With Ragi, Oats, and Jowar, this healthy blend of ragi millets has a naturally high satiety index and low Glycemic Index. These Millets have no added sugar and serve the vital micro-nutrients, fibre and bioavailable protein that supports the immune system.
Ragi (73.68%),oats, Jowar, Wheat,honey,corn ,Rice, Salt,cardamom powder, natual Antioxidant (INS307b & INS 392)
High in proteins
High in calcium
Ragi Flakes – 250 gms(1 pack)
Oil – ¾ cup
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Curry Leaves - 10
Green chilly – 3 sliced
Ragi Flakes 2 cups
Onion – 1 big chopped
Pepper powder – 1 ½ tsp
Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
Salt – ½ tbsp (as needed)
Green Peas – 2 Tablespoon
Coconut – 2 tbsp (optional)
Coriander – 2 tbsp chopped
Lemon – ½
1) Soak Ragi Flakes in water for 5 mins, drain well.
2) Temper mustard seeds, curry leaves in an oiled pan.
3) Fry green chilly and onion in the pan and add turmeric powder, pepper powder and mix well.
4) Add the drained Ragi Flakes, coconut, salt, sugar, coriander, lemon juice and again mix well.
5) Close the pan and simmer for 5 minutes mixing twice in between.
6) Ragi Flakes Upma is ready now.