With Ragi, Bajra, Sorghum, Foxtail Millet, this healthy blend of multiple millets have a naturally high satiety index and low Glycemic Index. These Millets have no added sugar and serve the vital micro-nutrients, fibre and bioavailable protein that supports the immune system.
Bajra,Jowar,wheat,Ragi,Rice,Foxtail,oats,Honey,Corn,salt,cardamom powder, Natural Antioxidant (INS 307b & INS 392)
High in Protein
High in Calcium
4 cups Farmerie flakes (Ragi or Multimillet)
1 tbsp oil
1/2 tsp mustard oil
1 Red chilly
6 curry leaves
2 tbsp peanuts
2 tbsp roasted channa dhal
1/2 tsp cashews
1/2 tsp kismis
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp fennel seed powder
1 tsp sugar powdered
salt to taste
1) Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat, add mustard seeds.
2) Add the red chillies and curry leaves and roast till curry leaves are crispy.
3) Add peanuts, fried grams and cashews. ( kismis - optional)
4) Roast them, stirring continuously till it becomes light brown and crispy.
5) Add all red chilli, turmeric and fennel seed powders along with the salt and sugar.
6) Mix well and add the Farmerie flakes.
7) Mix it very gently taking care that the flakes do not break and till all the masala is coated.
8) Once it cools, store it in the airtight container and serve as a delicious snack.